Saturday 10 September 2016

Skeleton spearmen

I haven't posted for a while but I have been busy working on more undead. I'll post up all that I've completed since the last post over the next week trying to group figures if I can. Anyway first lot is some skeleton spearmen. Fairly bog standard figures except for the two Bob Olley Essex figures. Now Bob Olley is a sculptor that divides opinions - some love his work whilst others hate it. Personally I fall into the former - his gnarled and extremely detailed figures are, in my opinion, fantastic to paint. His essex figures from 1986 (I have more of these on the go BTW) are a tad big though so I had to base these two on a citadel multifigure base that would ordinarily take 3 figures. Fine for Kings of War though which these figures are largely for as I really don't get much chance to play WFB. Anyway enough of my crapping on - here they are:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment