Saturday 19 December 2015

Ghouls

As I noted in an earlier post I'm working on completing my KoW undead army. As part of that I have a regiment of ghouls (or two troops) to do as they are worth fielding. Whilst they are cheap and have poor defense they don't suffer from shambling, move quickly and have a decent attack rating. With the figures below I have 11 - and as these are pretty easy paint jobs (well they way I'm doing them is as they are base coat, wash and dry-brush with details then picked out) I'll have no problem finishing these off by mid Jan.






2 comments:

  1. I'm really happy to see those beautiful old models getting the attention they deserve. The first three are especially great sculptures. I love the way you've given each ghoul his own colour. After all, we know that each corpse is a unique snowflake that decomposes in its own individual way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first three are cool minis. Pity GW/citadel didn't make more ghouls during their (well for me) golden age from the mid 80s to the early 90's. After all what is not to like about corpse eating undead!

    ReplyDelete