Monday 27 October 2014

Slow burn projects - Part 2

I'm slowly working on a number of dungeon-bowl teams - I've got enough second edition Blood Bowl minis for 6 teams and have been working on two of them:

Doom Forgers

Black Widows

The rules for 3rd edition are much better but the figures (IMHO) are not. It is a challenge using second edition minis to create teams for 3rd edition (and beyond) Dungeonbowl/Bloodbowl because 3rd edition had positions that do not equate to second position figures - for the teams above I've had to convert figures to represent witch elves and troll slayers both of which are still being painted.

I'm also working (albeit very slowly) on some blood bowl teams starting with some snotlings for an ogre team:


I've got a long way to go...


No comments:

Post a Comment